Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- How do I wash my towel?
- Swim: Wash cold with your regular detergent with like colors.
- Just say no to fabric softener and bleach. These will compromise the microfiber's super-absorbent properties.
- Just say no to an iron.
- Hang to dry, or machine dry on low heat.
- Will the colors bleed in wash?
- They may the first couple washes.
- How long will my towel last?
- Depends on home many times it's used. After a few washes it will get softer like a used pair of jeans.