Here's a few tricks that will make your next resort holiday, hotel trip or cruise vacation more convenient and enjoyable, and save you some valuable luggage space, too. Our microfiber travel towels are much more than just towels. Life is too short for cotton!
We just spent a week at an all-inclusive resort in Cuba. It was beautiful! We spent most of the week at the beach or at one of the 5 swimming pools that this hotel had to offer. We also spent some time lugging around the heavy cotton beach towels provided by the hotel. They were fluffy and warm, but weighed a ton and were super bulky.
By the time we packed for the beach we had bags of sunscreen, hats, pool toys, sand toys, bug spray, water, goggles, snorkel gear, cameras, books, some extra clothes, and more. But the big hotel towels were half of the gear we carted around the resort. And this resort had a ton of stairs to climb, too. The towel exchange booth at the resort closed around 4:30, so the first long trip back to our hotel room carrying wet bulky cotton beach towels was the last one.
1. We could fit all four microfiber towels into the bottom half of my snorkel gear bag, which was less space than just one bulky cotton hotel towel took. And there were more advantages beyond space and weight!
2. Snappy Towels can be fastened over the back of a lounge chair. This way they won't blow off or fall down, which is particularly annoying if there are puddles on the pool deck or you are trying to read and the towel is falling down over your face (or into your drink!).
3. We used our towels to reserve the best spot by the pool. The rest of our group had no trouble finding which seats we had reserved!
4. To hang them up to dry quickly we just snapped the towels over the balcony railing. This way they were safe from blowing down, no clothes pegs required. It also added a bit of privacy to our hotel balcony. This is also a really handy way to not lose your towel on a sailboat, or to add some privacy to your bunk if traveling and staying in a hostel dorm.
5. The nylon hanging loop on each towel made them really easy to hang up. I used this to reserve a spot on the beach, and it's an easy way to hang them to dry when there's a hook but no railing or line.